Career Opportunities: Senior Landscape Designer/Architect
LEES+Associates is seeking a new team member. Our areas of practice focus on parks, trails, cemeteries, memorials, and environmentally oriented projects from strategic planning through to detailed design. Our current projects are diverse and include community park design, mountain bike and backcountry trails, green infrastructure, public engagement, and strategic plans for public open spaces. Our office culture is collaborative, flexible, and driven by our mission to connect people with meaningful landscapes.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email a brief cover letter, portfolio and a detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Senior Landscape Designer/Architect
This position is for a creative, self-directed individual, interested in assuming a project lead role in our company.
- 5-10 years of experience post-graduation from a recognized Landscape Architecture program (or closely related degree);
- Registered or eligible for professional registration;
- Demonstrated project management experience;
- Experience in parks, open space, trails and recreation planning and design;
- Experience from conceptual design to construction document preparation and contract administration;
- Demonstrated AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office competence;
- Advanced report and proposal writing and formatting skills;
- Capable of planning and leading exemplary engagement processes;
- Willingness to assume progressively responsible roles in our firm.