Career Opportunity: Landscape Architect / Project Manager
Our award-winning landscape architecture and planning team is seeking a midcareer to senior landscape architect to work in our Vancouver office in historic Gastown (Cordova and Homer).
LEES+Associates is a 17 person firm working primarily with public sector clients in the realms of parks and trails, cemeteries and memorials, and environmentally-oriented projects. Our reputation for client service, our collaborative approach, commitment to sustainable design, and our dynamic team environment has kept us growing since 1998.
We are seeking a creative, self-directed individual interested in assuming a role as a project manager. The successful candidate will work on a range of projects. The position includes opportunities for travel and the potential for advancement within the firm.
- Graduate of a recognized Landscape Architecture program;
- Registered or eligible for registration in BC;
- Willing to become fluent in the planning and design of cemeteries and memorials, and parks and trails;
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office;
- Proficient with AutoCAD;
- Strong technical and graphic skills;
- Advanced report writing and formatting skills;
- Project and construction management experience;
- Demonstrated leadership in one or more aspects of our profession;
- Interest in planning and leading public engagement, and
- Ready to assume progressively responsible roles in our firm.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email a brief cover letter, a digital portfolio and detailed résumé to: Erik Lees, Principal email@example.com